View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Invisible female condom - is it safe?

Last week in Singapore I went to see a FL at her apartment and I thought she took me raw. We were dry humping on the bed when she inserted my didi. I was shocked and pulled out but she said she is safe as she is wearing a female condom. However I could not see any sign of the condom showing on her vagina lips and when I oral and fingered her, I did not see any condom signs.

She said this is a unique condom that is virtually invisible and that she would not be so foolish to do the act without protection.

I googled for female condoms and I found that the typical female condoms you can see the opening ring at the vagina lip. I could not see nor feel anything for her when I was fingering her. Even the best designed female condoms you should be able to see the ring at the vagina lip.

There is a liquid female condom which is applied as a gel to coat the vagina areas and which hardens into a paste when it comes into contact with semen due to the difference in acidity. I see a lot of products in China apparently it has been approved for sale in China, but have not heard anything else and whether this has moved past the clinical trial stage to approved use by the FDA (which I trust more than China).

as I was horny then I trusted her and we went at it without me using my male condom.

Now that I am saner, I am still wary and a little worried.

Did she or did she not use a female condom? Its not likely she will put herself at risk and lie to me. There is no advantage for her taking me raw. I am not very regular with her.

If she used a solid female condom, I did not see any sign of it. Any bro come across such an effective product that is un-noticeable?

If she used the liquid condom, how effective is it? Will the layer not wear off if there is a lot of thrusting and fingering? It protects her as the gel wraps around the semen to make it harmless (in theory), but how does it protect me from her secretions?

Please advise the above especially if you have professional training.

I also think I need to go get tested.