View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 4
PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: [PinkOfHeart]This is my story.

This story is about a chalet I had when I was 17.

Going to a chalet with a friend for her friend’s birthday. So the SOP celebration and all and of course, there’s alcohol. HEHE.

I am considerably a good drinker at the age. I knocked out most of my friends but that day, I lost too much of the games and I drank too much. When I drink too much, I don’t control myself at all. I let myself go loose. TOTALLY. CRAZY.

All in all, there were 3 girls, including me and 4 guys. We played true or dare as suggested by the guys. Young horny people. There were truth questions like when the first time you had sex and whatever. Those are boring questions tbh. The dares are the exciting ones.

I was dared to kiss a guy name Benny or I have to drink. Benny is one of the better looking guy there. Of course I’d rather kiss him. When it is my turn to kiss Chris and Dennis, I agreed to drink without hesitation. But…. This Dennis just grab my head to kiss him. I was in the shocked and they all cheered. I pushed him away and he apologize that he had too much of drinks already. Didn’t want to spoil the atmosphere we continue the game.

One of my girlfriend was the first one who was drunk that night so we girls drag her to room and decide to call it a night. Because of the drinking, I have to keep going to the washroom to pee. On my way back to my room, I saw Benny. We chatted a little bit and he asked if I would like to go downstairs to sit & chat. I agreed and somehow the conversation lead to him saying that he has been thinking about my kiss. I asked him if he wanted more and somehow he just come closer and we kissed again.