View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Sometimes really wished that we could have some photos of the regular ones that we go to...Their "beauty" will forever be frozen in time as we are... Good to reminisce the good old days while having a cup of coffee on a weekday afternoon in one of those old style coffee shops...I can still remember some of the conversation topics with them...traffic jam across causeway, food to eat, what they do when go back KL or Ipoh...

Guess its a sign of getting old too...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.