Old 26-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BANDofBRO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

After read some FRs from all bro...now is my turn for the FR sharing here...went to hotel R*y*l on last Thursday. Called okt for an appointment. Given few room# , so decided to take a look 1st...the first two PRC were not my taste. Went into third room, saw the PRC was wearing bra & panty only..she said just finished hot bath. She looks sexy and sweet. Ok, decided to take her. As usual, she took off my clothes, then she showered me and also clean my didi...after that, started bj for few mins in the bath room...after few mins, we went to bed for the real action. Of coz, she still continue did bj and sucked my pingpong balls...after a while, she asked me to AR her sensitive G spot, so she moved her body became 69 position...shaved and pink color area ...started fingering her till getting wet n little juicy ...and she was sucking my didi deeply with moaning...it's time to go for next action...she helped me to cap with CD, then I started pumped her slowly. Felt a bit tight...her moaning started loudly when pumped faster n faster. Controled myself not to unload so fast...changed to doggy position....continue stroke her in n out faster...the bed also shaked like hell...finally unloaded the bullets....After that, rest a while and have a short chatting before left. Knew she was from Harbin. Ok, that is my simple FR shared here.

Name: Angelina
Age/23
Boobs: 8/10
Look: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10
Skin : fair
Bj : 8/10
Fj : 8/10
Attitude : 9/10
Allowed AR: yes
Damage : RM180

She said she will be leaving soon next week.