View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindancer View Post
The "mistakenly assigned girl" to me was also Ivy. Now understand the reason for OKT's intentional mistake (saggy boobs). I can feel your disappointment because her face looked nice as you reported.
Actually I was not disappointed with the girl as I chose to carry on with the session even tho I know she was not Bella. It was my decision and I dun blame others for that.
I am however disappointed by the way the operator's way of treating customers and handling my feedback as it made me feel that he switched the girl on me just to accept my booking and take my money.
If the girl I wanted is not available at the time I requested just honestly say so and not say yes she is free then throw another girl to me. This is fucking cheating.