Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
tomatoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydenHorny View Post
First off, I would like to say upfront that this is only my 3rd FR or something like that here in this forum. However, I understand the importance of writing a true FR. That being said, I really hate fake FRs because they will l give Bros wrong impression of the girls.

Secondly, I would like to thank Bro DT for his quick response and patience with me! Traffic jam and cab driver dropping me off at the wrong location put me back by about 30mins. Okay, so here goes:

CANDY - D88

Location and Room: For me, inaccessible because I didn't drive! If not I think it's okay for those driving. Place is really nice and spacious. Room is okay too but no bed frame.

Body: I really like her curves and her figure except her boobs are abit saggy. And she has a tattoo that covers up her c-sec below her belly button. Other than that, I really love her looks.

Frenching: This is really the best thing. She really French like you haven't seen your gf in the longest time. Throughout the fuck, lots of frenching. Really damn high gfe.

Shower: Shower was abit different from SOP. Lots of hugging, frenching again... and BBBJ. POWERRRRR

BBBJ: This would be one of the best ones I've had too! Really long and deep and she looks you in the eye. With balls licking and sucking.

FJ: She can really ride well! We both rocked and rolled on the bed till it shifted position and both of us were covered in sweat and she was so tired because I took really long haha. Ended up finished with CIM. Suck till dry. No leaking at all. Cuddled the rest of the time because I was late!

Overall, I would say she's gonna be one of the best bonks I've had so far. Really cute looking, lots of moaning, frenching, GFE high. RTF for sure this weekend 😛

Thank you all who have took the time to read! I appreciate it.

J.H
appreciate me 3 times

all these fabulous review on candy makes me wanna do tarma with her and bomi. look out for fr