Old 06-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Recently in JKT, some stuff to share hope it's useful to some.

I ignored all the michat & WeChat offers cuz pics look too good to be true.

2 MRs below (virgin MRs please dun zap haha)

First: Metropolis massage (tldr; bad experience)

Saw on their local forum that it's good but I guess either it's hit & miss or the good ones all booked up by the locals liao.

Took a Gojek there, easy to find (near Blok M).

GRO at the bar pass iPad to choose girl. Have about 12 options, all about 4-6 in terms of looks. Decided not to leave as was lazy to look for another place (stupid decision).

Took her recommendation, paid 385k (non-FS rate, FS was 500k+), was led up to 3rd floor rooms.

Looks: 5/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 4/10
CBJ: 4/10 (had to top-up for it)
GFE: 1/10
Rtm: definitely no

Second MR: My Place Spa (senayan branch)
Tldr;excellent massage by syt w gfe, pricey

Google maps pin is about 100m off from actual location. Given wrist band at front counter, led up to 2nd floor, GRO share some options, opted for 2hr massage in regular suite (800k).

Just told her to give me someone pretty since I'm a sucker for looks. She said ok, will also send someone who knows a little English.

Wait 5 mins, GRO lead me to the room. Met girl at the room door.

Looks: 8.5/10
Massage: 11/10
HJ: 7/10
GFE: 10/10
Rtm: maybe, but probably try elsewhere first

Topped up 500k for her to strip top and let me play (initially she ask for 1m and I tio stun). I know it's bloody expensive but the chemistry was good and my small head did the thinking esp. since was my last night in JKT.

Tease her nips until she rolls eyes haha (of course may be fake but dun really care)
No roaming allowed below.

Phone rang to indicate times up, finish up on the HJ, quick shower, she help me dry up & wear clothes then hug and say goodbye.