View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One exxxxclusive SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Be careful, she is a scammer!
Just want to warn all bros who are dealing with her.

We had been chatting for some time and met up 2 weeks ago after discussing and agreeing on the terms.

She wanted upfront monthly allowance but I told her that's too risky and we agreed on bi-weekly payments which I gave her on the day we met.

However, after that one meet, she completely went off the radar for 10 days and when I texted her 2 days ago, she claimed she was busy, sick, working late etc etc as if she is the one paying me. What a travesty!

Now she is not contactable and has blocked me.

While people say there are SD scammers, I would say there are even more SB scammers around here. Gone are the good old days when things were much simpler.

So please do not deal with her bros. Or if you absolutely must, be extra extra careful.
One meet how much??? Got action in room or just go out walk walk n still pay her???
出来问迟早都一定要还