Thread: Need Advice
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 07:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need Advice

am i reading it correct that u self diagnose yourself with gonorrhoea? that is one of the biggest problem and mistake people make these days...

Do not read the internet and do self-diagnosis, get yourself checked by a certified medical staff and take the proper treatment ...

and how on earth did u even managed to get cerfixime in the first place? online pruchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorong View Post
On 27 Aug I had sex with a FL as usual, everything was protected even BJ. But after that day I started experiencing gonorhrea symtomps like the pus, urine with burning sensation , pain during erection etc. So I researched online and found that Cefixime can cure gonorrhea so I took the antibiotic and I felt better

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here