Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Recently came back from Pattaya.

Exchange rate is very bad now. On the ground the money changers were selling Baht at 21-22 per SGD. Singapore airport was selling at 21.

So I went to walk around one night and visited 3 places before I settled for one.

Next to my hotel were Honey 2 and Sabai Massage if i remember correctly.

Honey 2 was filled with our friends from India. It was 3/4 full of them.
Damage of the girls were from left to right after you enter the room.
3500-3000-2500-2000
The only ones that were even worth looking were the 3500-3000 range. The rest could not make it at all. The whole fish tank was full so there was enough chicks to accommodate all the incoming guests and they were chasing hard for the clients to pick them. I left because it was too crowded.

Next I walked to Sabai Massage which was probably 3 minutes walk away on the main street.
Not crowded at all and the chicks were quite limited.
Damage from right to left after you enter the place.
2000-2500-3000-3500
In the 3000 and above range had less than 10 girls but slowly some started to trickle in slowly and I did see 1 or 2 that were quite hot. Spent 10 minutes looking and walked out.

Didnt know where to go and just took a walk back in the direction of Honey 2 and walked further down.

As I was walking I saw a sign that said Rasputin so I turned in to see the place. It was probably a 10-15 minutes walk from Honey 2.

Went in and PPS greeted me. He was happy to serve me and was very friendly. Was a good start.

Brought me to the hall where the ladies were sitting and the price range was roughly the same. Nothing much to shout about and PPS invited me to an area infront of the ladies that were going for 4500-5500. Young, fair skinned chicks and some of them were quite the lookers. Then he told me that there was a agogo bar in another small area were I could have a beer and sit to check the girls out while having a beer. So I went.

Ordered a beer and looked at the dancers. There was one dancer that caught my eye. Long legs, fair skin, perky B size tits with a very pretty face but she got off the stage once the song ended and sat down to look at her phone. Didn't ask PPS if they could go to the rooms.

As I was sipping my beer and looking at chicks in the area, saw another one that caught my eye. Asked him how much and he quoted 5500 but said he would give me a discount of 500. I think it was just a ploy. Anyways I picked her and was whisked to the counter to make payment first and off to the room we went.

Room was very dated and needs a refurbishment. Hot tub was filled and both of us ordered a beer each.

The girl is from Changmai, cute, in her early 20s, fair skin, always smiling, abit short but had nice perky ass with small B cup tits with tiny pink nipples. She reminds me of Jamie Yeo in some angles.

Finished the beer and off to the hot tub where she soaped me and gave a short but nice BBBJ. Played around in the bathe for abit and dried up to head to the bed for the action.

I laid down and off she goes to give me a sensual BBBJ again while I rub her tight pussy. She was moaning while sucking me off which was quite a turnon and she eventually got wet as well. Alittle more sucking and on came the cap and she reversed cowgirl me to show me her pinkish pussy. Rode me and I asked her to turn around for some missionary while she was rubbing her own clit. Next doggy and I finished off while grabbing her ass cheeks apart while pounding her.

Satisfied and off to the shower to clean up and head off.

Overall I think Honey 2 had the most chicks but way too crowded in that small viewing area.

Sabai cannot make it at all.

Rasputin was thin as well but at least they had the low to high end girls which bros can choose from and the lounge was not crowded and big.

Good thing about Pattaya is that you have afew of these joints to choose from within walking distances of each other so if you don't like one, just move on to the next one.

Enjoy brothers.