Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Hi guys, I received a few PMs asking about the restaurant I mentioned a few post before. Sorry that I didn't reply on time as I don't log in frequently.

The restaurant location is https://g$$$$$l/maps/Uh9dbNccfTofXtA77.

Basically you just choose a girl out of the 30 of them and have dinner. They sit and chat with you. After you could move in to the private room at 200 baht per hr. It has karaoke in it and you just drink and sing. The girls are 150 - 200 baht per hr. No lady drink BS. Food and drinks are about 15-20% more expensive than local food stall.(I mean rayong standard not pattaya). e.g - a bottle of Regency is 540 baht in shops and they sell it at 650 baht. A bucket of ice is 20 baht. Seafood fried rice is about 90 baht serving for 2 pax. If you compared with Patts it's still much affordable in my opinion.

Girls are in their young 20s and about 30-40 of them each night. The problem is almost no english. You have to speak some basic thai to communicate. Another problem is you can't find a transport to Rayong. There's no grab around. You either have to pre-book a ride out of UTP or rent a car to travel around.

Rayong might be unfamiliar to many people and it's not tourist friendly but it is not short of night entertainment. From Zoods disco to Bantawan live band, whorehouse, massage, etc. but all are very local joint.

Hi Bro,

Nice hearing from you again

This concept is fun for a night out. Yes, I am quite interested in Rayong even never made it there ( only been to Koh Samet and Koh Chang ).
and will check this place further in future trip to Pattaya-Jomtien.

I can some how navigate 'Basic Thai, No English' scenario nowadays.
Transport shouldn't be too bad if making an excursion from Jomtien. Around 40 minute road transport, right ?

Probably still keep your contact info dated back 2-3 years.
Are your WhatsApp and phone number still the same ?

Knowntender