Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suggestion for between bkk, phuket, pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlightxrox View Post
I am planning a solo trip to either 1 of the places between this coming Christmas to New year period.

Main objective of the trip is to relax have massage and sex.

I have been reading a lot on this forum, however there isn't a thread that compare between this 3 location ( Bangkok, Pattaya, phuket)

Any guidance on which location is the best for my objective?

Hopefully some chiongster can help me on this in term of:

1. Quality of girl
2. Price for girl in agogo(Barfine, ST, LT)
3. Price for massage (normal + special, soapy)
4. Price for FL

Thanks in advance!
There's no advice someone can give you that will make it clear which is "better"- otherwise everyone would go to this magic place.

1. There are bars with beautiful girls in both places. Possible Pattaya has better FL options but maybe that's just the times I was there & my taste. Next night you could see a girl who suits your taste just great.

2. Depends on the venue. Possibly more room to negotiate in Pattaya but depends on venue, girl, mamas & your own luck. No easy rule.

3. I don't do these so don't know.

4. Depends on girl. Same same usually. Given prices Thermae girls quote these days for average service it might seem Pattaya. But some guys view Thermae girls as a separate category so ignoring that- it's same same.

If I go to Thailand I usually do a few days in each. Have my favourites in each place.

Bangkok more to do overall. Pattaya red light district VERY much bigger. But Pattaya is kind of seedy just for sex tourism basically.

There's no easy or clear cut difference in price. My only advice is get on tinder & select girls to contact via Line (they post up) to pick & choose freelancers. Can save $$$ that way. Usually they work in bars too so you are getting same choice of girls sometimes for much less $$$ & overheads. Then you can keep them as a contact if you like service.