View Single Post
Old 22-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
well bro, sadly all those big $ transfers are just the thing managers and agents want. somewhere somehow, some "clever" people will pocket something here and there. but nowdays many big clubs are all relying on sponsors and advertisers money to pay the big players' wages, otherwise 100k etc per week for just 1 player is a sin.

its a bit puzzling why alex still wanted hargreaves after getting carrick. i saw alan smith playing for the reserves on ch107 or 108 recently. he's got 2 holding midfielders ready for action now. and i cant imagine alex's expression if hargreaves joins spurs.
alan smith is a striker and he needs cover for his strikers, especially when he havent found a replacement for the ruud guy... saha is injury prone and hargreaves is very versatile, he can play anywhere in midfield or defence, which is covering 8 positions with 1 player. and his energy is infectious, as seen in the world cup, but somehow not inspiring his england colleagues.

but seems like u very free hor, reserve game u also watch ah???