View Single Post
Old 21-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
Cool Re: SYT Xiao Wei, known by many SBF Bros, She's back, with Pic this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
Thanks TS for the ctc.

Met up with her and had a relaxing rub + more.. hahaha

She has this cute furry hairband which never fails to tickle me when I look at it. Anyway, FR proper.

The door open and I was caught mesmerised by 2 furry balls...on her hair. Well, we settled down and she gave me a very thorough rub down massage before we showered for the main action.

In the shower room, BBBJ on the floor.. hmm not bad..

On the bed, lagi best as she gave me a good CB all over, till the ankles and then I return the favor with my limited skills and attempted to get her high..before she won over me and gave me a wonderful long blow with DT..

Too bad I was off form today, coupled with her pussy suction, I was KO-ed in 2 positions and playfully submitted my "returns" for her inspection.

Showered again with her and I was washing my face when i feel something below and the hardworking girl was blowing me again.... hmmm.. +++ points.

We chatted for a while and she gave me another rub b4 we dressed and called it a day.

Name: Xiao Wei
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 34B (firm)
Massage: 8/10 (Adequate for old bones)
Catbath: 9/10 (hahaha... this one got std)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10 .. fun but I was off form so need to assess again
RTF: Maybe ,,, likely ...

So who was the one who wanted House-call huh? kekeke
Wah!!! Very De Fast Hor... Good Job Bro!!!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子