Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR On L18H38

Yes. I hate to share good things with others but must admit this house H38 is not bad.

I even have the OKT James' number and call him sometimes to check stocks.

So far I had tried:

G18 (May) - For big boobs lovers(real C, almost D cups) and check out how she look at you through the mirror while she lick your cock. She's kinda meaty but shiok to bang hard and fierce. Prettiest face in the house to me and have rtf her 4 times I think

G7 - has gone back but was one of my staples as well

G5 - Looks like this junior idol Asuka Izumi. So when I wanna fulfil my fantasy of fucking Asuka Izumi, I'd pick her.

G19 (Kat) - Tried her once, but she's not my type lah...

G28 (Wa) - Tried her today. Wah lan. Donno how to say. SIBEI SONG. One of the best fucks I had in a while. I guess her face somewhat SYT and suits my taste. Her service nothing to shout about, but I really get turned on pressing my face against hers and we both stare at the mirror while I pump her HARD. Good skin and pink nipples too. PLUS her pussy tight. Not often in tank as this is first time I seen her before (though she says she been here a year). Any one else tried her and have other info?

G12 - Targeted her today but she not in tank. James say she 3pm then come down cos she too rich le. I arrived at H38 at 1.45pm. Will try her next.

One day, I am gonna have an orgy with all these girls in H38. One day, let me save my power. I will one shot fuck 4 or 5 of them for 2 -3 hours straight.

Limpeh lanjiao now standing when I writing this. I think am gonna go later again to try girl 12 or try g9... nabei.... must show them all my lanjiao power.
Maybe two at a time also can.

Last time I try G7 and G5 tarma for 30 min (100 bucks in total). have to salute myself. I fuck G7, then G5 then G7 again. Was fun.....

More fun times to come at H38.