View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

1606 Tall Snowy fair Model babe - Ha Li from Hunan

Finally took the plunge tdy to sample her after finding her full package gum me despite many bros’ comments of her as being average looking.
Just a brief FR since many previous reviews abt her:

1. Package
- 1.66 m tall snowy fair model babe with long black hair almost reaching waist c/w enhanced full C cups and light brown nips > yummy as the enhancement is very well done with the fleshy jiggly part at the top with the base barely felt
- One complaint is too much makeup; maybe share similar comestic products as her pal Meng Lu; but I must say her looks grow on me deeper into the session; maybe experience was heightened cos she looks very similar to my ex colleague in terms of looks, height and creamy full boobs
- Slim with no fats

2. Service
- Very good as it appears she had acquired some tricks by bro omnia
- Bj (my request) was with very vigorous bobbing up and down of her head done continuously; she’s hella hardworking gal
- Handjob with bj gel done Malaysian style; coupled with erotic licking of my nips; sibeh sensitive
- I tried frenching her but she avoided during the servicing
- after her services, my lil bro was ultra rod hard

3. Lovemaking
- Din manage give her pussy a tonguefull cos she literally raped me by pouncing on me cowgal
- Pussy tight and moist; Expert rodeo rider who rode at breakneck speed; had to stop her by switching to lotus position otherwise might cum if she continued
- again at lotus she avoided frenching but managed to build up momentum
- next missionary and really took deep plunges into her tight hole; she started moaning loudly and loosened up; and this time managed to engage passionate frenching with her; surprisingly for her tall lanky frame, her cave was relatively shallow and kept hitting the hilt; shiok
- doggie was even better cos every stroke hit the base and feels tighter; her boobs jiggling seen from mirror was awesome
- after a few other positions finally came to an explosive climax in thirsting position

She had burst into my top 5 fav; which is rare as she has good sex stamina and very flexible for such a tall gal. Will rtf very soon. Hope can train as another Xiao Ai for me.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪