Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happyman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiatorpedo View Post
Sammybabes..

One fine day, 3 of us wanted some euro chicks so we checked into a hotel. called one of the stables (S***E******) but no response... very disappointed..
had beer in the room and decided to try local flavor. Response was fairly quick so i proceed to book 3 girls, but my selection was all not available so booked only 2 for my 2 friends.
They arrived and we all sat in the room for some beers and chatted,
V******* and P**** were very friendly. They even suggested a live lesbian show for us all if we were up for it for the right price, I turn it down as i didnt have a girl and wouldnt wanna walk around the hotel area with a hard on so i let them proceed to the respective rooms. while my friend and V were walking, she actually whipped out her cellphone and showed me her naked pics... damn... nice D-cups.... Instant hard on... Damn it.... went downstairs for a beer while waiting for them to finish.
here are the FR as stated by my friends.

V*********
Very fair creamy white skin.
nice D cups (ive seen the pics)
great session as my friend paid extra for round 2
very accomodating and chatty.

P*****
Fair with ink
nice boobs
Milf
wild and horny

Fr for the above are from my friends as i didnt tried first hand, so probably next time.

My session was much later with a ebony chick which is not related to this thread so not gonna talk about it here.
Is V*** Veronique from sammybabes? Yes I second on that. Very friendly and chatty..and it's her D cup is 100% real...No doubt about it..most importantly for me is the attitude and the friendliness...service wise...you need to find out yourself. But I can say is that you would not be disappointed.