Old 16-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Horny07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Just ended my fun for this year.. For the past one week I have tried the 4As which were highly rated by many of the Bros here..the following are my honest thoughts:

Andrea.. A lady who makes you feel like making out with your hot uni gf... Enjoyed the way she looked at you during the fJ.. Mind blowing BJ..

Aoki.. She is that clubbing gal most man would crowd around. Very accommodating and forgiving as I was late for almost half and hour.. Great FJ!

Alexandra... Good to see her again.. Great assets.. Great service.. Every experience with her is wonderful..

Ariel.. Took Andrea advice not to miss her... Most man would not miss her on the street.. She is great fun to be with.. very bubbly personality rather than sassy like most describe.. Too bad we couldnt venture other positions as I couldn't hold my load..with her..

All of them are pretty and wonderful ladies.. Thanks for the wonderful time and I hope they will have some good breaks during this holiday season. Hope to meet them again next year.