View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
how much would you say that yan xi differs from her photos? and is the location quite discreet? sadly shes in area g and that is quite a big deal for me.. was thinking of paying her a visit next week but now that u fr about tian niu i need add to my list already haha
actually what nice guy spawner is trying to say very nicely is yanxi and photo has big difference. Which is true imo, while the actual person is a nice looking gal with great skin and can probably turn heads with the right makeup and dressing. she is more clean-looking nice straight figure type of gal and not the sexy sultry voluptuous image projected in the photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum View Post
Wow the video is definitely well shot. But for the price point, abit hard to believe if she’s really what’s shown on photos/videos. Or perhaps have further add-ons due to working in MP? Sometimes just taking off the top would need topup

Hope to see some commando reviews
If its spa i feel at best the $100 is for Massage + a normal hj. All other add-on like extra revelation and closer contact will be charged on a case-by-case basis