Old 10-09-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
folder8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tianlong Sauna (Sky Dragon Sauna) 天龍三溫暖 2nd Visit

Date & Time of Session: Sunday September 8th, 2020. Entered around 6ish pm.

Location: No. 73, Section 1, Chongqing North Road, Datong District, Taipei City, 103 (Short walk from Zhongshan Station or Taipei Main).

Name: #1

Nationality & Language: Taiwanese (Chinese).

Face: 6/10 (slightly brighter room than Caesars World).

Body: 7/10 (natural tit B-cup, somewhat of an ass).

Skill: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

GFE: 4/10.

PSE: 8/10.

Price & Session Length: 4,200 NTD for approx 1hr

Repeat: Yes (likely before I leave Taipei).

Hey everyone,

Adding my 2nd FR Tianlong. Was just there 2 days ago but need some mental satisfaction after banging a fatter dirty PSE milf yesterday at Private X. See my other post on Tianlong for getting there, entrance, bath, etc etc

On to the good stuff.

Knock on the door and in came #1 wearing a tight cream dress. I think all the ladies wear the same thing cause it was the same dress on my previous visit. OK-enough face and decent ass but I was told from MMS that her service skills is pretty damn good (shes #1 so definitely got a rep to live up to!). She helped me disrobe while giving me a hug/kiss all while being playful. Veggie massage started which was quite nice. After 10 minutes, she left to grab her massage kit.

She started the sensual finger touches but a little faster and firm than I would like. None the less, she teased up LB real good while caressing the balls. Cat bath proceeded which wasn't as good as my previous encounter but still decent. Soon she got between and went for the rim and i must say WOW. Her rim is really fucking good! Some Decent DFK on my asshole for sure, exactly how I like it! She does a great fucking job at it. I kept arching up and finally I said, fuck it, got into doggy myself and she went full rusty. Fuck that felt so good when shes making out with asshole and stroking LB. She didn't even use warm water or water. Pure tongue action. She definitley got my full flavor!!

She asked for flip and started with nice BBBJ while I fingered her. I got 2 fingers in. She didn't mind me playing with the outside of her asshole a bit but wouldn't allow me to finger her ass unfortuantely. While giving the BBBJ, she dedicated efforts to go down to the balls, taint and back into my ass for more rimming. FUCK gawd damn I'm fucking lucky! She got some warm water for the wet BBBJ. Then she domed LB with her mouth and conintued CBJ for a short while.

She climbed on top to ride CW. We changed positions and did some lotus for a bit with LFK. Then I got on top and finished in mish.

We actually finished earlier than the alloted time so she clean me up and gave me a nice head massage for the remainder of out time which was fan-fucking-tastic!

Overall a good experience. She's definitely deserving of #1. Repeat for sure unless I find something better before I leave.

Price is 4200 NTD.