View Single Post
Old 26-03-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone up their own maid at home in real life?

This just happen 7 months back,my mum got this indon helper
With my family for quite sometime since 2017 and i have been eyeing her eversince..

Im married living near my mums place..would drop off my young one before droppin off another to school..when i reached my mums place,the helper lets name her anna would love to smile at me when my oc look at the other way..i try my best to control my urge around my family esp the oc..anna is a single mum of 1 age around 29 if not mistaken with nice looks bodywise i was sure at first until i saw it myself one day..she would wear loose tshirts those big and baggy ones and big shorts as my mum is strict on her what she wear at the house

Cut story short,there was this one day all my family members and my mum was not home except for anna..my mum bring out my baby with her to the check up at times..i was free and i thought of dropping by at my mum place before fetching my young boy from school..as i got the key to my mum place,i would just go in and out like i still there..hahaha..
That day was one i never forget as i got my urge taken care of after so long of craving for her..

I step into the house,the house was all quiet with nobody in sight..saw my old room door was closed..i went near and open the door softly,my jaws began to drop big..
It was my luck when anna was standing near the bed taking off her clothes piece by piece..she have this big double dd omg and big round ass when i saw her in g string when she strip down her shorts..all this while i was wondering hows her body is like and i saw it that day..i instantly get a hard on fuck..i just push the door wide and she turn in shock,asking me sir what u doing here mum not here as she fold her arm trying to shield her nice body..

I began to touch my hard on dick from outside my pants as she look at me and smile..the next part was hard to believe,the next word coming out from her mouth was "sir u want to fuck me?"
I was like OMG!!!Without thinking i take off my clothes and pull down my briefs exposing my hard dick..i step forward and lock the door behind me and approach her..kiss her on the lips and pull her head down and ask her to suck my hard dick,i swear she was like craving dick for so long the way she deep throat me ..i was like basically fucking her mouth..i pounded her hard for like 30mins and cum on her face and force her to swallow my load like a slut she is..

From that day onwards,i told her to kal me if she is alone at home and i would come over..before picking up my kid when shes alone i went to the house and fuck her good,been going on for 3 to 4 months before her contract was up and she went back..she was given 1 offday on sat before she fly bck home..i took the chance to bluff my oc i overtime when i was pounding anna for straight 5 hours at boss hotel..hahaha.how i miss anna..wat a slut..gave her a go away present before last i saw her at the airport with the whole family..

Last edited by mrbigbrowndick; 27-03-2020 at 09:03 AM.