View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralty View Post
I was at Thermae on Tue night for the first time.

Really an eye-opener for me, plenty of girls and all nationalities of men, walking around the place in a clockwise direction.

I was observing for around 20 min near the entrance when i spotted a young girl came in carrying a tote bag. As it was around 10pm, i assume she had just finished a ST earlier & back again for more customer. She was standing beside me, smile at me & i began asking for her price. She quoted 2k for ST and 5k for LT. As advised by most bros here, i ask for the terms & conditions and she agreed to stay with me till 6am if i go for LT.

So i decided to get her, and she claimed that she's 22yo, from Changmai and that day was her first day in BKK although she's not new in this line. She claimed she's late & just reached Thermae and I was her first customer. She was carrying her umbrella, cardigen & water in her tote bag. Anyway, we took a taxi to my hotel and since its still early, i suggested going for 1hr foot massage which both of us enjoyed.

After foot massage, we went to my hotel and the rest are SOP. Done 1st round and we chit-chat, hugged & slept naked till 7am and had our 2nd round. Then i ask if she would like to have hotel complimentary breakfast which she said yes.

Finished our breakfast, we returned to our room and continued to have some short intimate moments till almost 9am. Finally, i paid her 5k plus a little taxi fare, and she left my room.

Its a good & pleasant experience for me, and i will visit Thermae whenever i'm in BKK.

adm
not a bad deal