View Single Post
Old 23-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Mr Bang Bang,

I have checked with the WLs and the OKT when I was in HDY, including cross checking with a samster who booked from another brothel during my last trip. So far, there is no evidence that suggest TV earn commission.

To the contrary, with TV's introduction, the other samster got the gal at a discount from the standard booking charges, leading to some of the other WLs asking the OKT there for the reason of treating TV with special privilege. For me, there is a slight surcharge imposed because of my unique demands on the WL and my expectations on WLs' performance.

If you feel that TV has done you any disservice, why don't you pm him to clarify? At least, both of you could have a conversation to resolve differences in a peaceful manner. I don't think TV will volunteer to help bring samsters to brothels, etc... unless samsters request for his assistance.

Have you requested for his assistance before? What did the OKTs in the brothels said about him behind his back? When I was there, a lot of the WLs and OKTs welcomed him openly and were quite affectionate towards him. It seemed to me that TV is a very popular and is a well liked person there.

Just sharing my observations. Hope you are not offended. You can share your experience in HDY too.
I certainly do not want to be a stubbon bull lantern, whatever that means. In terms of loyalty, my first loyalty is my loyalty to the truth and to show kindness and friendship to my friends and detractors. Have a good weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang bang
Fat29 you are a loyal friend but you is supporting thaivisitor blindly, maybe this is because he is the first contact and probably the only OKT which you have in hatyai. Go and explore hatyai more and you will know that the other OKT think about thaivisitor.

The best evidence is for you to go to other OKT in hatyai and hear what they say about your dear friend thaivisitor and also listen to those who have been cheated by him before

don;t be a stubborn bull lantern and refuse to listen to others.

Last edited by fat29; 23-09-2006 at 11:38 AM.