View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Part 3 (end) - A night at Danuk

Paragon Disco – Paragon Danuk is located around 5-10 minutes walk from the Agogo bars side. I didn’t mind walking hand in hand with my girl feeling as though I’m still in high school kekeke From the outside, it looks quite hyped up with long bamboo decorations and once I enter, it was all dark and the deco is similar to Paragon Hadyai with large Projector screen on the front and heavy techno bass. Some of my friends were already inside with their girls and I started dancing with my girl. Our movements were really close and most of the time we hugged each other while dancing, oblivious to the crowd. Many times my lips were just inches away from hers but I did not do anything, until she made the first move by kissing me softly on my lips. Ahh.. just what I longed for. This gave me more courage and I started kissing back, first softly then more and more until our tongues were locking into long french kissing sessions. My hands also got more daring and while dancing close to her I caressed her body from her back to her breasts and at times stroking her pussy. Both of us were already into it and she didn’t made any hints of protest, instead seems to enjoy it. Our dancing, kissing and caressing continued the whole night until it was time to leave, and I was already super horny by that time.

After Paragon we stopped for a short supper break nearby for Bak Kut Teh and meehoon and we each returned to our hotels early in the morning around 3am. In my mind I was already very tired, didn't mind sleeping first and wondered if she felt the same. She went for a shower and by the time she came out I was already half asleep, but got up to take mine. After coming out, I was more refreshed and when I lied down we both knew what we wanted. I won’t go into much details to respect her privacy but all I can say is it felt more like making love than having sex. In the short period of time till morning, we made love 3 times where I was woken up in between sleep with her kiss and caress for another round. For such a sweet and innocent looking girl, she was really wild in bed. It was ecstacy!

Morning came and it was time to check out. I had some brunch with her and talked a bit where she taught me a bit of Thai here and there, it was fun being with her. Found out she didn’t even have a phone and will be going back to her hometown Udon soon, and was previously studying in University before dropping out to help her parents. After brunch we walked back to the hotel and checked out. I said goodbye to her and hope she does well, knowing I most probably will not meet her again.