View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Part 2 – A night at Danuk

The Agogo bars

TMT
– This was the first place we visited to build up our adrenaline by checking the papayas and cabbage farms with some hands-on inspection of the fruits. It was still quite empty when we arrived and first thing I noticed was this place has quite a few syts but in terms of entertainment it was only so-so… quite a simple layout with a front stage and tables behind. According to our friend the girls were quite daring before but they seem quite shy this time. A pair of girls came towards my way and start giggling everytime I glanced at them, don’t know why also… must ask them the next time. We were soon matched with our dancers and I got myself a slim Chinese-looking girl who was slightly taller than me with her heels on. She only spoke Thai so most of the time I spent there was just to hold and caress her. Being the gentleman I only held her waist but her friend next to her put my hands up onto her perky breasts so what the heck, I left it there for awhile to roam. All in all it was a good 1st place to visit for some light entertainment. The charges were 60THB for ladies drink and standard tips was 100-200THB for each of the girls as we left.

Spider – Wow! This is what I have to say about this place which was one of the most entertaining Agogo bars that I’ve ever been to. We reached there about 6pm Thai time and it was already packed with people. It was like a disco-like atmosphere inside and we literally had to squeeze ourselves around to walk. There were a variety of dance shows and they’ve already started stripping to their bare naked bodies when I was there. Most of the dancers were well developed with at least B-C cups enticing us. One thing to warn visitors, the girls are quite aggressive so if you don’t want them, just reject them straightaway otherwise they’d stay and assume that you want them to be with you. I was paired with a sweet looking Thai girl and she spent most of the time hugging me as we danced. Later another girl came along and I allowed her to stay too so I had 2 girls dancing with me. I suspected her friend was a kateoy but didn’t know until my girl asked me.. ‘U like kateoy?’ I immediately said no!! and then my hands retracted to my girl instead. At one point in time my girl went to the ladies and another tall girl came to me, this time a real girl and not katoey. I held her waist from behind but surprisingly she removed her bra top and put my hands on her ample breasts.. must be at least a C cup as I couldn’t cover it fully. Still it felt nice and soft kekeke. A short while after my girl came back and the tall girl wasn’t too happy I already had a girl, she asked me to tip her there and then and I didn’t want to give until it’s time for me to go.. so settled for 80THB tips and she left us.

My Thai speaking friend noticed that my girl and I was quite compatible so he helped me ask whether she’d like to spend the night with me. She was quite afraid and said no because she never went out with anyone before, but with some persuasion she agreed to come out after work (10pm Thai time), also because she was quite comfortable with me. We went out of Spider for some dinner nearby and she came along with a friend of hers who looked like a Chinese Thai. Out of Spider, I noticed that the girls had really heavy makeup with blue colour around their eyes and pinkish makeup around their cheeks.. wow.. damn noticeable with light on. Luckily mine spoke a little bit of English so I could have some small conversation with her. She was quite reserved and sweet in person so I thought.. this could either be good or bad…we’ll see how it goes when the night goes on. Her friend who came with us did not feel comfortable enough to be booked so she did not agree to spend the night with one of us. It seems most of the girls at Spider do not normally come out for booking unless they really like the customer. After dinner the girls went back to Spider to work and we went to our 3rd Agogo bar.

Sha-la-la – After Spider Sha-la-la looked so normal although the girls were younger looking. Most of them were the slim type compared to the well developed girls at Spider so to me it was slightly potong-stim. Most of the time there I was still thinking of my girl from Spider. Since we were there, might as well enjoy ourselves! I ended up with 2 girls dancing with me and bought them ladies drink (50thb each). My friend Puk Kai had a really tall and sexy dancer with him and she was the only one who agreed to go out with him while the rest of the girls did not want to out with the guys. A massage girl from Oscar joined us there after my Thai speaking friend called her and she spoke excellent Cantonese to my surprise.. next time if I go I’ll ask her out just to be my translator. I looked at my watch and it was already 10pm so I went to look for my girl at Spider.

On my way out, we noticed a very pretty but dark Thai girl on a motorcycle and the guy who’s fetching her said she’s available for booking. In terms of looks, it would certainly be GTM’s type. Dark, beautiful face, ample bosom and has a sweet smile. She agreed to be booked for 2000THB and one of our friends took her. Along the street, there was also another farm we went to with the OKT speaking Malay. The girls inside also looked a bit like malay girls although they were Thai. Since it was already quite late, the OKT said special price for us, 1800THB (we haven’t negotiated yet) and said we could also take sandwich. Wow.. I was really tempted but I already booked my girl so have to leave this for another visit to Danuk. None of us chose any girl from there as the rest of the guys didn’t really like the malay looking girls. After picking up my girl, we headed for our next destination, Paragon disco!

- to be continued -