View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 01:37 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Fuck you lah. If hated I won’t have girls asking me to rtf them, I won’t have them asking me to write FR on them.

But I told them I do not write FR, as I want my FR to be independent, because once you tell girls you wrote FRs, you are no longer an unbiased source of info that is writing without an agenda.
You came up with this retarded story to show that the WLs like you. Actually, all you showed was that you rarely go to GL because the WL would never out of the blue talk about sammyboy or ask customer to write FR. Knowing you, you probably tried to act like DAI KOR DAI and raised the topic yourself.

I'm sure all the bros here have a similiar experience. It's 2018 stupid. Where the fuck got WL out of the blue ask customer to write FR? You siao ah? I have over a hundred WLs (ex + present) on wechat and not a single one has ever msged me to say pls write FR. You talk what shit?

So which WL on your list of 25 ask you to write FR but you refused? FUCK YOU. Nobody need your lanjiao FR.

And one more thing, when Nana asked you to RTF, she probably says it to everyone without thinking. You're such a hopeless retard that when you recieve a wechat msg asking you "What are you doing?" you probably think the WL only msged you and didn't know it was a mass msg.

Just like how because David called the WLs for you to view, you thought you special and he know your taste wor. FUCK YOU STUPID. Actually, he does it for all customers.

You wanted to show that you are a valued customer when all you showed was that you may have never been to 2036.

The problem with you is that you think sammyboy is reality. You sit in your fucking room imagining WLs go around asking customers to write FR. Why of all customers ask you? Who the fuck are you? What's so special about you? Stop having imaginary conversations with WL you never call la. We all know your $80 short time per month budget la.

You're a fucking nutcase who thinks WL get robbed and beaten overseas.

All Nana remembers of you is that you're the fucking asshole who demanded a bbbj even when she politely asked you if she can use a condom. And you think she likes you and I quote, "ENJOYED THE SESSION". You're a fucking fool. LOL

Last edited by 123hu; 24-02-2018 at 08:30 AM.