View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 01:21 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

You may be senile but I'm not.

I never asked you to write an FR. You volunteered to write one as a challenge. Ask Fatt Fat. In response, I asked you to produce all on your list, not one. It was YOU who wanted to produce ONE FR to prove you got actually call. I couldn't be fucked with your crap list and attempt to cover up.

I asked you to produce all on your list if you really want to show something but of course you're incapable of doing so.

I wrote 5 FRs almost immediately nobody complain. Except you bitching away.

You take days to write 1 stinking FR and many bros complain they did not get the service you claimed. You only had one FR to write and still you fuck it up. You tried to distract ppl with photos and failed big time. The amount of effort you put in to produce a piece of junk is amazing. You probably thought you did well too. Not realising your lame piece of erotic fiction was as sexy as a snorting bull. It was fucking hilarious. LOL

It is also clear that you went around begging for points. After you got fucked by me and realised how stupid you looked, you decided to ask ppl to vote instead. You failed miserably again because no one really bothered to vote. Hahahaha

Last edited by 123hu; 24-02-2018 at 11:14 AM.