View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuthen View Post
i agree bro gr88
last night FF say if want more honey must see her often
if i not regular dont blame her if svc go down

i joke that she very direct
she say no choice must make money
Fuzhou Fishballs very prone to mood swings & say such things from time to time... warned you before liao, hahaha!! But you know her well, when she’s fine again she’ll ask you to go supper after your nocturnal hanky panky action.

Btw, she informed her regulars over WeChat that her joint will be opened throughout CNY. You probably got the message as well I suppose. So you can go see her over the holiday period if you need some CNY sayang!

Damn, I really missed the way she caressed & massaged my ass & family jewels from behind, then slowly ease me up on all fours for her signature HDLY before letting me feast on her luscious body! Need to find a chance to sneak away from Busty Bonanza for my regular fishball fix... hahaha!!