Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on Jap Stewardess

ok so i reached my hotel at around 8+pm. had my shower. decided to rest in the room. surprise surprise. 10+pm i received a call and it was from one of the Jap crew. but i was disappointed as it was not Aya. she asked me if i was free the next day. so i asked her whats up. she told me the 6 of them (plus another 2 jap crew who was not on the flight but are their colleagues) were going to go to 101 and asked if i might be interested to tag along for some movie or drinks. i thinking what the hell...i ain't a movie man. anyway, how could i reject with 6 jap gals going out with me!! so i agreed. arranged for the location and time to meet.

next day.................met at the pre arranged time and location. and Aya was there!! we we went to one of the many cafes near 101 and had some coffee and tea. chit chat about their work and my work. movie was out as i told them honestly that i ain't into movies. as luck would have it, one of them suggested going to one of the clubs near 101 for dancing. the other 5 agreed (standard japanese group consensus agreement). so i must agree to it too! so off we went. they have their crew pass to go in free and brought me along. skipped the long queue. its a happening club and it was 11+pm. so in we went. i ordered 4 bottles of champagnes. then some of them started to go dancing. however, Aya and another gal decided to stay back with me (i don't dance). haha. its now or never. so i started to chat up with Aya. being polite, i also did a little chat with the other gal. i think she got the hint that i was not interested in her. so off she went to dance with her friends. chit chat chit chat (but it was tough, music was too loud) and we got closer to one another in order to hear the other person's conversation. being so close, i could sense that she was not uncomfortable with me. then as luck would have it again, another group of patrons were getting too close to our area. so i put my hands on her shoulder, shifted her over to my original position to stand so that i could act as a 'barrier' between her and the other patron