View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Oh wow!! I dunno how to search pictures.. that’s true..

How do you do it?
Can I do it via iPhone ?
I usually browse sbf via my safari

Thanks in advance
Dunno about iPhone but should be the same. Not sure about safari though.

I'm on Android and I use Chrome. I'm not sure if it only works on Chrome since this seems to be a Google function.

Anyway, to check, tap and hold on a picture...options will open up. Tap on "Search Google for this image", and a page of links will open.

Sometimes, no relevant links show up, so try another picture. Then sometimes, there are links to other sex websites where the same picture is used. Now you can see if that ML is advertised as a FL as well on the other sites. It also gives you an opportunity to cross-reference prices and services to get the best deal, or to see if that girl is a deceptive little shit.

Sometimes, the picture links to Taiwan or Korean model sites. This means the ML is using fake pictures on her advertisement. It's a lie! A scam! Run for the hills!