View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Today wasn't a good valentine after all, when i realized my BeiBei is leaving Singapore real soon. With the last min notice ~

I rmb when she's still green that time, the impression she gave me was cute and willing to give her best attitude. She would question and asked where she can improve on, and she would giggle and say "我可以"

Her laughter and smile always brighten my day. Even if we both dont talk, the comfortable level is still there. I love the way she smiles and giggles, sometimes I can't control myself staring at her. Not only she's beautiful but also good in attitude ~

Thank you to those who always support her and take care of her. I don't know whether will she be back a not but she will be the special one in my heart. And Thank you to all bros for taking care of me all along.

Since she's not going to be around I guess my journey end here as well. Until she returns ~

So sad to hear she is leaving. Can't even visit her one last time