View Single Post
Old 18-01-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
In a dilemma now. Have plan and book hotel to go Jakarta on the 28th-30th 2020. Just got to know a ssyt online and done videocall with her and meeting up with her too. Wanted to bring her to Jakarta too. She is okay to it, afterall everything paid for by me.

Now the question bugging me is since I can get to fuck her in Batam, why should I pay extra expenses to bring her to Jakarta? Only have booked a night to go Batam on the 23rd to meet up with her first. My hotel bookings comes with free cancellation so still pondering on my decision.

Any suggestions? Sorry for nonsense posting again but would like to get views from Bros here. Better to go alone to enjoy Jakarta or bring another along with additional expenses incurred?
It depends on what you want. If you only want sex, you can easily get that in the brothels in Jakarta. But if you want a girl to hang out with and you really like her, you might want to bring her to Jakarta.