View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post
So you want to bring her to Jakarta and you offer to pay for her. I question why you want to bring sand to the beach but, fine, your happiness is not my responsibility.

So the real issue is that now you don't want to pay for her to come. If that's the case why do you act like a CA$H King and offer to pay for her to come in the first place? You bring her to Jakarta and she will cock block you from all other girls anyways. You really haven't thought this one through haven't you.

Personally I would never bring a girl to Jakarta for cheonging, as there is so much here already. I would bring a girl to Bali yes if she is good, Jakarta no.
It is not about cash rich as you think. It more of blood rushing to the small head while videocalling with her. Yes I did not thought this through before offering to bring her along. Will just fuck her in Batam and go Jakarta on my own to explore further pussies. Again thanks for the input.