View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
I rarely have issue with smelly pussy in travel or classic as the girls have regular mandatory check up for std and hiv. As for your places I can’t comment much as I also had smelly issue when I visited those places a few months ago. It happened to me twice so I Guess either you and me are unlucky or there is an underlying issue with personal hygiene. Some time you wonder if the girls can make more in tips and fees outside in more secure areas. ...why would they work in such a risky area unless...

From my experience, if a girl had a smelly pussy on Monday, most likely the smell will clear 4 days later on Friday. I believe the smell came from leftover menstrual blood deep inside the tunnel.
In some culture, it is ok to beat up women. I have seen warnings posted next to the bed in many shops about not roughing up the girls.
If a young girl were to work on her own, who is going to see to it that she doesn't get bullied ?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-01-2020 at 02:09 PM.