Thread: HIV paranoia
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HIV paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotes2 View Post
First real post after a long time as I have been a lurked with exception of a few FRs.
Have still been chionging the same house in GL with my usual RTF.
The most recent RTF while fucking, changed positions, the WL grabbed my cock and pulled the condom and said "I dont want"

I'm retarded cause I ended up fucking her raw and came inside her(please roast me, I deserve it)

Before anyone tells me about PEP and 4th gen test after 28 days, I know - but what I'm struggling with is the paranoia from now till then.

Personally I'm not afraid if I get it(as the saying goes "dare to play dont scared die") or if I dont get it.
It's the fear of not being able to know.
Psychologically it's torturing
hey bro, its no use roasting or trolling u. doesnt helps in any way seeing how its killing u slowly mentally. i was in ur position too, and the anxiety is indeed torturing.
what i could really suggest is keep telling urself to stay calm and go for the test once its past 28days.
at the moment im also considering to get myself checked as i do not wish to pass it to my current girl that i got steady with.
right now theres this stupid covid19 thing, so the cheapest option that i know of is gone since they shut down til further notice, at the moment im still sourcing for the place to get myself checked at an affordable rate.