Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
annabellatan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

My First FR .

i quite like her actually but this is purely personal feeling. i can understand other people may not like her as much. i had good chat with her and that's probably why i liked her. she was young and inexperienced. i could feel that she was very shy too. she didn't even want to take off her towel at the beginning which was quite cute.
my statistics on her:

Name: Nikita
Face: 7/10, not very pretty but can be cute
Boob: 10/10 C-cup? i think feel like D cup. first time i try such big natural breasts and they are awesome. i couldn't get enough. kept caressing them
Body: 9/10 slim with big boobs. what else could you ask for?
BBBJ: 8/10 inexperienced but willing to try. i still like it
FJ: 8/10 Inexperienced. her pussy still very tight. first shot i couldn't enter her because too tight until i became soft. But once she's in the mood her pussy was wet and smooth. she didn't play different positions because of inexperience so have to guide her. feels like fucking a virgin which was quite good. i like it when she hugged me tight while i fucked her hard. i can't forget the bouncing boobs when i fucked her
Kissing: 8/10 good when she feels comfortable with you
DATY: 8/10 she moaned when i did that but when i asked her whether she felt good she didn't answer. maybe she's not comfortable with it
Moan: 8/10 soft and natural
GFE: 9/10 i think this score is only applicable to me. she takes some time to warm up. once she feels more comfortable with you she will be more open and the feel will be better. she is really like the innocent girl next door and you could tell she is not the kind that is horny or like to fuck around.
Overall: 9/10 but i think only my personal preference
WIR: actually i would seriously consider when i have the money.