View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: Agent Has Fallen: Sarah Quek (BDSM, noncon)

Annie and Sarah's happier times together

Yong's henchmen, Ow and Seng, bring Annie's headphone to him, and he finds her intimate pictures with the once feared DSP Quek in it.

"Wah so sexy ar! You two pervert lesbians...let us teach you to love a man's cock!" Yong declared.

"You fuckers! Do you know what rank I hold? Touch me and the entire CNB will stop at nothing to destroy you!" Annie retaliated.

"Destroy us? You dumb bitch, you are even more stupid than your whore girlfriend. Come her without even informing your upper ups. Do you know boss set this trap for you? Unlike your ex gf, no one is coming to save you!" revealed Yong.

"What!? No...this...this can't be!"

"Aiya don't talk so much la, time to play you. I buay tong already!"

Yong rips Annie's shirt apart, revealing her bra with part of her areola exposed.

"Wah your nipple so big one ar? You must be the horny type!" mocked Yong.

"Fuck you!"

"Later will fuck you, be patient! Ow and Seng! Make our lady friend shiok!"

Annie struggles as Ow and Seng toyed with her nipples, sucking and grabbing them. It is the most humiliating thing she had ever experienced. They feasted on it, biting too hard at times, totally not concerned about hurting her. This went on for a while before Yong orders them to attack the base.

Ow groped Annie's crotch covered by her panties and laughed. "Bro Yong, she wet already! She really fucking horny man, must he already wanting us to rape her now!"

Annie spits a ball of saliva at him and yelled "Your mom then wet! Go home and rape her you fuck face!"

But all they did was laugh, and deep down, she knows it's true...her nipples had always been sensitive and their caressing made her wet below.

"Superintendent, you want to be stubborn never mind. The mouth on top don't want to admit, but the mouth below damn honest ar hahaha!" Yong says with a laugh. "Come, we give her a triple attack, see how much better she can get!

"Triple attack? What? These sick fucks!" Annie thought to herself. But being tied up like a dumpling, helpless with no salvation in sight, she can only bite her lips and take whatever comes. Ow and Seng start to penetrate her vagina with their fingers, while Yong rubbed her clit. Their insertion was merciless and deep, forcing Annie to yell in pain, then moan in uncontrollable pleasure.

"Superintendent cheebye so what? I dig and dig, same as street walking prostitute!" mocked Ow.

"You...fucks...finger raping me...I'm gonna blow all of your heads..."

"Haha! You damn funny ar! Of course, you are gonna blow us later!"

They fingered her for a good 10 minutes, finishing with a ferocious two finger thrust, before deciding to raise the game. Yong takes out a bottle of liquid.

"What..what are you doing!" yelled Annie.

"Remember what the DM-2 did to your prostitute girlfriend? Well, this is the liquefied version! Enters your system quicker and more effectively! We will see who is the bigger slut between you two!"

"No...no...no!!!!"