View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
27th November - Wednesday - Really didnt happen much as the car model prettys were actually working to encourage more customers to work in the club. Realised there is normally quite a lot of prettys working there to encourage guys to go. Babyface around 30 and Barbarbr 10 - 15. So we couldnt really join their table. However, i made good progress with her and she asked me for dinner next day. Went KTV after

28th November - Thursday - Met up with car model for dinner and then she got called to work in BarBarBar and it was a dj night. Worst thing was the girl who is a twin asked me to go so i kind of cockblocked myself on the 20 year old. Went to KTV after and was kinda messy due to girls being jealous
30th November - Saturday - Went to barbarbar at 10pm to get a good table. Met up with one bro much later on. Was ready to hunt until the car pretty model asked if she can join with her friend as shes not working in BarBarBar today. Obviously said yes. The bro got her friend line and i was kissing her in which all staff saw. She had to leave early as she got a motor show to attend so nothing then. Got another lead outside barbarbar but she seem very protective but wanted to talk. So decided to go KTV and stayed till 7am. The Bro swapped girls 2 times Damage was 5k in total.