Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kenbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Hey Bros,

As this thread is the Korean girls review thread, hope you guys don't mind sharing about something I have been wondering about.

Is Singapore now a pretty good place to enjoy high class Korean girls? I said high class, as exampled by some girls provided by genuine Korean OKT here. We know some are Mongolians. It is hard to punt in South Korea, and it's said that Australia is a better place for Korean girls but I have never been in Sydney or Melbourne for punting. For you guys who have tried the korean girls in the brothels on Tope street, how do you compare them with the real Korean FLs in SBF?

Am I right in thinking that the brothel Korean girls in Korea are similar to PRC girls in Geylang houses? They do this work everyday for half a year, a year or even more. As we can see, with brothel girls they tend to start having belly, smoke and drink as they do not exercise and just sleep in the house. Even in Macau sauna.

With FLs who do it part time, they tend not to be so worn out. I find it justifying their higher price, just like the local FLs in Dome 1.

Any opinion is welcomed, especially from those with hands on experiences. If not all, we can liven up this thread somewhat haha.

Cheers and thanks before.