View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Yes Bro. When they wear the net clothing, the hole on the net is quite large and the breasts can be seen clearly and the nipples protrude out. If I want to spend the night watching dancers to get into the mood first , then Malio Club is the place.
Besides T2/5 if you’re sick of it, Classic ground floor also has dancers and a section of girls just like T5 but smaller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
You can clearly see the breasts of the dancers at Malio these days? I don't know how because they wear these ridiculous full body lingerie outfits that cover their breasts.

You don't tip the dancers. They want you to buy them drinks (they say it's tequila, but it's sprite) for 65k each and will pressure you to buy as many as they can get.

The dancers do provide full service, but they will likely want you to first buy them 10 drinks or more, then they will cost around another 1.5 to 2 million rupiah for sex depending on the girl.