View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Can Say goodbye to Petain already... just walked there

Sorry! My friends I borrowed this thread to post a dark chapter of our history. After watching "crime library", my memories flash back to a page back into the 60s to 90s. Seniors who are born locals will recall Indian security guards.

Btw 60s to 90s. Into 2000s our security systems were up, not to forget fire alarms too. B4 this include banks. Not all banks have security systems. There were cases of robberies targeted at shops and coffee shops. Of course commercial venues too. That period of times all security guards are not armed, a lot slept at their premises. No CCTV no alarm. Coffee shops were open targets.

There were cases of robbery, and murder that remind un solved. Of course I recalled many KP people suspect the people who done it were FWs. There fore that 40 yrs other races dare not be security guards. We said. Indian man are braved to take up the jobs.

Thanks for reading.