View Single Post
Old 19-01-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Maggie was one of my favorites actually, her BBBJ IMO is one of the better ones beside Mun Mun.

Not sure why but Mun Mun's service dropped alot after she moved to H26. Previously at H2 I used to go to her all the time. BBBJ in all positions.

Pat initially was reluctant with raw during the pussy grinding but after a while, she just gave in. Raw with Pat was so much better than raw with Sally. Sally's pussy don't know why but abit tight/shallow, not that nice to fuck.
haha sally was wild enough although faking but her responses somehow help in the ambiance. Pat i havent yet try, it's a pity!

MunMun was goooood, She moved from H2 to H22. As for Maggie, I find she quite a dead fish when bonking no matter how deep I thrust haha. Maggie's BBBJ above average. but no much body reactions when bonking.. dead fish!!!

Last edited by exactmatxspeed; 19-01-2022 at 12:32 PM.