View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi bongricky,

good FR above... i once did two sessions in succession at PT and after that went home faint on the bed liao lol... it was because of lousy first session with the Julia mentioned above didnt finish session in time hence have to complete mission with another WL... will provide my experience shortly...

just to note that the WL ($20) we have been discussing recently should be H18R16 instead of in H20... its the numbering i guess and your FR should confirm it... couldnt get to see her as i went that day she was working... its the first door to the left on the 'inner' corridor right?

FR on H11R4 Julia (Malay) - door on left side of the house...

damage $30...

wash up, CD on and bj... very shortly after (and i mean really very shortly like maybe about a minute) i was asked to go on top... i asked her to go on top she said tired... never mind... wanted to lick her boobs was rejected... she politely said sorry i must understand for $30 cant do so many things... i got fed up pumped her hard to try and end it soon... she give those in pain face and very soon said time's up! i got red carded and have not cum yet! wtf... so i left... $30 wasted for me cant do this cant do that... will have to think hard before a return visit... she does look young however compared to most Malay WL working in PT...

maybe i got her on a bad day... hope to be able to read on other brothers' experiences for a comparison...