Old 22-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frankie5_1_0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Ok, this will be my second post on petain.

I've jst posted experience with my fave girl in petain which is Pat. Now i am posting on my 2nd favourite girl, Maggie H20R18. I think i didn't get the number wrong. Anyway i am sure she's from H20 and her room is the last one on the right.

One bad thing about Maggie is that she seems to have a very irregular schedule. It's rather hard to find her working. Like Pat, she is priced at $40 also.

1stly, on her look. What attract me is her long striaght hair. I think i have a soft spot for such girl. She is small in size. Once inside the room, we stripped separately and then she'll asked you to lie on the bed. I do not know why she do not want to wash me first. but that's her problem la.

The thing i like about her room is the wall-sized mirror. With that you can technically see her at any angle when she's servicing you. Maggie is generally on the slim side. her breasts are not big, not for not big breast lover. Her nipple is perky and pertruding, abit on the dark brown side. Well-trimmed pussy.

Then she start the catbath, pretty SOP, nothing to shout about, then she'll capped you for BJ. As i mentioned earlier, seldom you get BBBJ in petain. Her suction is not strong enough, she adopt the technic of licking the dick head. She do the BJ with her eyes closed. i hope that she can open her eyes and look at me seductively. hehe.

aNyway i think she spent quite sometime on the BJ and catbath. At the same time i was one hand grabbing her breasts, playing with her perky nips, the other reaching for her pussy. Though she will close her thigh, hinting that she's hiding her pussy. but i just squeeze my hand thru and then she didn't put on anymore resistance. did some light fingering and then she wanna proceed to the FJ.

I wanna me on top, but i told her that i quite tired, why dun we just hug each other for a while and then she HJ me off. without saying a word, she just hug me tightly with her on top. i like the feeling of her breasts pressing against my chest and her pussy sliding on my abdominals.

Feeling damn horny in this position, i started to rub her pussy by raising my groin and thigh. Then she insert my dick into her pussy. still hugging tightly, she just shake her lower part. this time, i both hand grabbing her ass and assisting her shaking. hha. finally jerk off.

After that she claened up and i washed up myself. she didn't help me... would be better if she washed... But still she is a good buy if Pat isn't around. $40 only!

Brothers, if you all like my FR and recognised my effort in saving petain, do up my points thanks.