View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Searching Whereabouts ex Kelly H7R4L2 1999~2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonge View Post
The H11 Kelly in white bath rode is one of popular Cat30 of the 80s 90s. The Q for her never ends. Kind like ex-Jac. Not easy to catch her door open. She’s beautiful. For regulars whom she can get along, she can tell/ teach them how or where to stimulate and what a girl really wants from sex. Some more ask the customer what they need. This’s kind of like having a gf or wife service. She has many fans. One of mine biz associate visits her almost every day till she retires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Somewhere, before 2010 maybe in H11 or H28 I cannot recall. She used to sit on staircases facing her room. I think is ex H11 b4 the ex GL girls came in business. She is in white bath robe. Now I pretty much think many seniors could remember such a girl..
The WL always in white bathrobe is from H11 R3..... her name is Michelle and not Kelly. One of the most popular WLs in PT when she initially came on board as it was a novelty to be dressed in a bathrobe only and totally naked underneath. Sometimes she would zaogeng on purpose and expose her pussy while sitting on the stairs facing her room..... and she is Cat40 while the rest were Cat30

Although not particularly pretty with pockmark face, dark skinned and sagging big buttocks ..... she has that sultry sexy look and superb service. I would say 90% of her customers are regular RTFs coming back for her service rather than looks..... and a secret not many knew. She does AJ for an extra $10

I must have RTFed her more than 100 times during her stint in PT.