Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Commiseration on your lacklustre bonk, bro!

I tried Lulu (even though I ain’t keen in fleshy woman) when she was first week into her job in GL because I got intel that she was highly presentable looking and offered solid Serivce. I have a FR on her too. TBH, at that time she offered me a fantastic service ... I would say her service level was as good as the other commando from the same shop, XinYu who quit abruptly due to certain disagreement ...
It’s ok bro! Thanks!
Gotta just move on

明天会更好

🙂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪