View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I am quite certain that China is not very much interested in Singapore whether we r pro them or not. Let's face it, we are such a tiny country that our impact dun make a dent on what they do.

Country does not denote a person's character merely their birth place.
You are entitled to your theories of course. I base my conclusions on facts. China worries about what Singapore does even though we are tiny. Otherwise they would not have impounded our Terrex. Why go through the trouble if they are not interested in us? Also, Singapore is one of China's largest source of foreign investment. Depending on how you do the accounting, some sources put Singapore as China's largest foreign investor after Hong Kong. These are facts. Not mere opinions.

Clones (not you but earlier posts) coming in to expound how fantastic China wives are, and later on clones coming in to simply keep this thread alive are facts pointing to manipulated poll results. Oh, and of course their idiotic spamming of my inbox again Once again, facts. Not mere opinion of hearsay from friends.

I fully agree that whether a woman is wife material depends on her own character and not country of origin. This applies to all women. So men should be evaluating the character and mentality of the women we are dating instead of being hung up by their nationality. That means the results of this poll are totally irrelevant. Woe to the man who takes this poll at face value and go after China women just because of it.

Oh, and those China clowns should just really give this thread up and let it go into housekeeping instead of continuing to embarrass themselves and their country by idiotic actions like the below

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?