View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Post Re: Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

The 1st of April 2020 marks the 17th year since Leslie Cheung passing. The year 2003 also the yr of SARS. I remember on bus to work, that time no Utube yet and we have TV mobile. CNA news. I did not believe though it was an April fool joke. But it was not.

Now. I am not medical trained. AIDS 1980s to SARS 2003 to Wuhan virus 2019. Did AIDS advanced to more dangerious level? This Covid 19 spread faster then SARS. As at now we know from WHO. It begins with lung problems, and Fever not necessary, it stop there and killed.

Inspite of social distance measures we sees increase in local cases. Include un link ones. Means. Past 30 yrs of practice safe sex cannot work anymore? Are we seeing reduction of CD sales and, increase in Wuhan virus cases? Still I cannot believe CD fail in protection against this virus.