Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
forzaroma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

NO MERCY FACESITTING with QUEENROXY!

PARDON MY CINCAI ENGLISH.

i was gaze by queen roxy's looks when i turn up for the session. ❤️
moving foward to the session, the facesitting session is being held in the morning right after she woke up from her beauty sleep. she had both my legs fully secured by the spreader bar.both my hands tied up tgt. the moment i said im ready. within seconds, she had made my face her throne. with her fbt shorts on,
she even position herself very well making herself comfortable sitting fullweight on my face with my nosed pushed into her butthole.. she ignores my violent struggles. everytime i manage to turn my face to either side to catch some air. queen roxy constantly reposition my face back to her preferred position and continues her facesitting without mercy.. minutes passes and she finally lift up her ass as my head rest on the may in bweet her legs as she leaned herself to the wall..

knowing that i am not really into feet. she had her feet placed right beside my cheek. assuming that shes hinting me to lick and worship it. i did wat i can to pleased her. sucking her toes. licking her feet. without me realising, queen roxy slowly forced her feet into my mouth deep..

without wasting time. she removed her feet from my mouth. and went for another round of facesitting. this time, its hell... everytime i try to move my head to breath. she will force my head back into position.i can feel that queen roxy almost broke my nose bcoz of the awkward postion she sat on my face. thank god she lift up her ass to reposition her self. the session ended with queen roxy without mercy facesat me forcing me to tap out. even after tapping out. she purposely sat a little longer before .

it was fun and thrilling experience for me. i'll deffly arrange for another session with her