View Single Post
Old 17-07-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nana - Slut Dungeon

Looks like TRL/RL is down. So decided to give Slut Dungeon a try. I liked the short hair bob look and also it stated massage so decided to pick nana rather than one of the younger less reliable ones.

OKT: 10/10. Fast, friendly and spot on instructions.
Looks: 7.5/10. Makeup is a bit thick. But its fine. Pics are 100% accurate. WYSIWYG.
Body: 8/10. Big boobs. Erect nips. Nice round ass to pound. Overall petite girl.
Icebreaker: 9/10. She made effort to break the ice. Easy - just go with the flow.
BBBJ: 9/10. Pro level. I don't remember much - just that I was enjoying the hell out of it.
FJ: 9/10. Pro rider. Accommodating.
French: 10/10. Yes. Frenched during FJ.

Overall session with her was just so easy and relaxing that 1st shot is done in 30 mins. As I am a one-shot man, she told me no worries. She will take care of me. So begin one of the most relaxing massage I had in a long time. From head massage (including temple), down to the back down the legs and even feet massage. Stretched the thighs a bit. Then turn over and she prop up legs over her legs (she is sitting lotus position) and continue to massage until time's up. WHat a hard working lady. Not once did she mess around with her phone at all.

I enter a lust filled monster, exit a calm happy man.

Last day of work is friday. Catch her before she leaves.

RTF: .... too many good ones around although I loved to.